Regal Summer Movie Express 2017 $1 Movie Schedule

One of our favorite things to do during the summer is to take advantage of the Regal Summer Movie Express $1 movies. Movies start at 10 am on Tuesdays and Wednesdays all summer long. Each week you can pick from two movies to watch with your kids (both movies are played both days).

2017 Regal Summer Movie Express $1 Movies

Regal Summer Movie Express 2017 $1 Movie Schedule

The Regal Summer Movie Express start date varies based on your local theater. (Some start June 6 others June 14.) Find your closest participating movie theater, when the $1 movies start in your town and more about the Regal Summer Movie Express program.

Here is the 2017 Regal Summer Movie Express $1 movie schedule.

• Week 1
  • Week 8
    Happy Feet 2
    Cats & Dogs 2: The Revenge of Kitty Galore
  • Week 9
    Storks
    The Lego Batman Movie

Throughout the summer catch a variety of great kids movies for $1 and a portion of the proceeds benefits the Will Rodgers Institute.

Regal Summer Movie Express $1 Movie

More Summer Fun

15 Free Summer Activities For Kids

15 Free Summer Activities for Kids
15 Free Summer Reading Programs

15 Free Kids Summer Reading Programs
10 Pool Toys To Rock Your Summer

10 Pool Toys Summer

Countdown to Summer Craft And Template

Countdown to Summer Craft Template

Comments

1. Martha Tague says:

lOOK FORWARD TO THIS EVERY YEAR! TAKE MY GRANDCHILDREN.

2. Thanks.. hopefully I’ll be able to have a few days off to take the grandkids…
    In His grip, Sha

3. Irvin Falcon says:

Aways looking for fun thing to take my grandson !😀

4. Vicki A Reeder says:

No Summer Movie Express in Lima, OH?

5. So what about the people who work full time?? And can’t take their kids at 10am?? When is society going to reward us????

6. Is this in mobile or can someone explain this to me please

7. Josephine pogan says:

I am interested please send me I go or reply how I can do that

8. Jamillah Hameed says:

When does this start

• It starts in June, but different areas start different weeks. Click through the link to search for your theater to find out when it starts.

9. Denise D Quarnstrom says:

When do they start?

• It starts in June, but different areas start different weeks. Click through the link to search for your theater to find out when your theater starts.

10. Does anyone know since 4th if July falls on a Tuesday do they consider that a week or do they skip that week

11. Cecilia says:

I was disappointed to find that the Regal theater of Philadelphia is not a host city.

12. BIZY BODYZ says:

Will it only be morning movies for $1? Some of us work during the day, not off UNTI 530 or weekends

13. This is so great they offer this over the summer. I also agree it’s a bummer for those that work at that time. It would be great if they offered this also on a Sunday morning maybe as well.

14. Jamie Smith says:

If you read you would know when it starts. They used to do this on Saturday mornings.

15. This would be nice if there was one actually close to me and I wouldn’t have to drive over 2 hrs 1 way to take advantage of this. Pointless at that point with what would be spent in gas to go see the movie.

16. Heather says:

Will they have any kids popcorn,drink specials? Last time I went they had a kids tray for $5 with popcorn,coke and a candy.

17. Stephanie Davis says:

I wanted to know if you can go if you don’t have kids?

18. Shanndon says:

Sounds like fun!

19. Fred muller says:

I love it i work night’s my day’s off tue. N wednesday thank you regal for making this available for me n my grandaughter

20. This is great! I can’t wait to take my grandchildren, for those of you trying to make this into something bad it’s called scheduling a few hours off or taking some vacation time which most parents do when their kids are on summer break ! QUIT COMPLAINING
    thanks Regal!

21. linda guerrero says:

I am interested plz send me info…thanx

22. Crystal Meneely says:

I love this program. I take my granddaughters and then we go out to lunch. So fun. Thanks, Jackson, Ca Regal theater.

23. I live in Pomona I just take the kids

24. Dinishia White says:

Please let me know of other great summer ideas. Thank you

25. Love that Regal offers this. We look forward to it every year

26. Jasmine calderon says:

Is this available in the orange county area?

27. Roxanne says:

Never seen this before but I’m taking my grandkids

28. Catherine says:

Hey I think this is Awesome!!!!!,,,what about the Regal theater in Laurel MD, is this program coming there???? And if so When????

29. I live a Mount Pocono. Please info

30. What week # is July 25

• It depends on where you live because different areas started different weeks – depending on when school gets out in your area.