In an ideal world, my kids would eat fruits and veggies at every meal. In fact, they would choose fruits and veggies for every snack. The whole family would eat the correct MyPlate portions all day long. In a perfect world… But while I do my best, I live in the real world. The go-go-go world where kids want snack foods, fresh fruit doesn’t keep all week and we need non-messy food to eat on the go. That’s why my kids still eat pouch food and I partner with Sprout Baby and Toddler Food.
- Pick up Sissy at 1. Put her down for a nap by 1:30.
- K gets home at 2:30. She eats a snack and starts homework.
- At 3:10 I wake Sissy and get both girls in dance clothes. By 3:30 we are out the door. Sissy’s snack is eaten in the car.
- Home from dance at 5:30, time for dinner, homework, baths, a little TV and bed by 8.
Whew! And I bet busy afternoons like that sound familiar, right?
With many afternoon snacks eaten in the car, I rely on squeeze pouches like Sprout Organic to help us get through our day. My girls think the pouches are a tasty treat (they are), but I know that they are packed with real fruit and veggies — no fillers. Yes, it is pureed baby food, pure and simple. But when I serve it to my kids in a squeeze pouch, rather than with a spoon, they think it is a snack.
Of course, we are past the age when I can pass off pureed green beans, so those are left to a solid form. But anything apple based is ok by my kids.
Sprout Organic Baby and Toddler Food is a quick and tasty snack packed with lots of goodness for kids of all ages. I won’t judge if I see you sneaking a squeeze pouch for lunch on the go either mom!
Sprout Organic Baby and Toddler Foods:
- Are USDA certified organic
- Have no GMOs
- Are the only baby/toddler food brand that doesn’t use acid preservatives like citric acid, ascorbic acid or lemon juice concentrate, which can upset baby’s system
- Only baby/toddler food with no additives, fillers or flavors in any of its recipes
- Have BPA-free packaging
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sprout® Organic Baby and Toddler Foods. The opinions and text are all mine.