This post brought to you by King Digital Entertainment. The content and opinions expressed below are that of The Suburban Mom.
I spent the morning packing books and activities for my kids to keep them busy on our upcoming road trip. Then I spent two minutes downloading a new game for myself (and the next 30 playing my new game!). Sorry to my husband, I hope he wasn’t expecting me to entertain him, I will be too busy playing AlphaBetty.
In AlphaBetty each level presents a new puzzle challenge to complete, and your score based on tile points. AlphaBetty really lets you sharpen you spelling skills because unlike a traditional word search, you can link letters in any direction – up, down, diagonally, in fact, any way you want – even multiple directions.
- Bright and colorful graphics
- Powerful boosters to help you crack challenging levels
- Unlock boosters and unique characters with special abilities to help you along the way
- Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
- More than 100 levels of letter-linking fun
- Leaderboards to follow your friends
- The ability to sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet
With my phone plugged into the car, AlphaBetty is the perfect way to pass the highway miles. Speaking of traveling, AlphaBetty Saga’s creator, King, recently released a survey to help summer travelers avoid spelling mistakes during their summer travel.
Can you spell the five most difficult U.S. cities to spell? I admit that I can’t. In fact, I don’t even think I can pronounce the five most difficult U.S. cities to spell!
Where will you play AlphaBetty?