It isn’t every day you get to go on the set of one of your favorite TV shows, and it certainly isn’t every day that you get to try on the star’s most iconic accessory. But on that day, you do your best to take in everything, remember every detail and, of course, post for a photo with the Agent Carter Red Hat!
- Agent Carter costumes are sourced from vintage clothing and vintage cloth, and costumes made from 70-year-old cloth tear easily.
- There are usually multiples created of each outfit.
- When clothing is destroyed the vintage buttons are often reused for new outfits.
- The team is always on the hunt for vintage shoes, but feet were smaller back then so replicas are often used.
- Each character has their own style and color palate.
Tune in to ABC TONIGHT, January 26 at 9 pm EST, for the next episode of Agent Carter. In tonight’s episode, “Better Angels,” Peggy uncovers secrets and lies about the murder case. Tweet along with the show using the #AgentCarter hashtag.1