As the holidays approach, it is more important than ever to keep in touch with family and friends — especially if you can’t be together in person. The new Verizon Message+ offers a whole new way to connect. It’s time to move beyond just text with photos, audio and even gift giving over a messaging app.
The Verizon Message+ will make you rethink everything you thought you knew about messaging apps. It changes everything with an app that does it all. Bring game-day rivalries to life with an on-board photo editing tool and images from the Internet. You can even record the sound of your cheers and send it to friends via the Message+.
It’s not the same as being there in person, but it might just be the next best thing.
The most impressive Verizon Message+ feature is the ability to send and receive gift cards through the app. Talk about easy gift giving. Just open the app and choose from more than 30 brands including Amazon, Starbucks, Gap, AMC and more. Purchases are billed directly to your Verizon account and delivered instantly.
- Send and receive eGift gift cards up to $100 from more than 30 brands
- Make or receive voice calls over WiFi when you can’t get cell signal
- Schedule text messages to send on a specific day and time (even if your phone is off)
- Edit photos with text and stickers and create and send collages
- Let friends and family know you are unavailable while driving with Driving Mode
- Add images and videos from the Internet into text message conversations
Not only does Verizon Message+ offer all of these great features on your phone, messages also sync across multiple devices to your PC, tablet and phone. The app even allows you to make and take calls over WiFi using your tablet.