This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bahama Breeze. All opinions are 100% mine.
I am a Jimmy Buffet girl through and through. During the warm summer months, I happy relaxing with my favorite margarita in hand at the beach while jammin’ to some tunes. Ahhhh that’s my idea of paradise. In anticipation of warm summer days at the beach, and to celebrate National Margarita Day on February 22, I am sharing my favorite margarita recipe for a Strawberry Lemonade Margarita and a $100 giveaway below!
Strawberry Lemonade Margarita
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 8 large fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/8 cup seltzer water or club soda
- 1 tablespoons frozen lemonade mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 ounces tequila
- Lime (for garnish)
- Fill your blender with ice, strawberries, seltzer, frozen lemonade, lemon juice and tequila. Note: I use my Soda Stream to make seltzer water at home.
- Blend to smooth consistency.
- You could rim your glass with salt, but I like to rim strawberry margaritas with sugar. First rim the edge of the glass with lemon then dip the rim of the glass into a plate of sugar.
- Fill glass with your frozen strawberry lemonade margarita.
- Garnish with lime wedge. Enjoy!
Viva La ‘Rita
If you are a fan of margaritas (on the rocks or frozen) now is the perfect time to plan a night out to Bahama Breeze Viva La Rita. From National Margarita Day (February 22) through Cinco De Mayo (May 5) Bahama Breeze is celebrating all things margarita with all new recipes, live music and giveaways. It’s the place to be for good times.
Next month, I will share my experiences when I visit Bahama Breeze (yum!) and sample some of the margaritas. But for now, I hope you will enjoy a homemade Strawberry Lemonade Margarita in anticipation of warm summer nights ahead!#VivaLaRita!
What’s your favorite margarita flavor?
This giveaway has ended.