I discovered Nutella while studying abroad in college, and it was love at first taste. Oh Nutella, I love you so. I love it on waffles with fruit (like Disney waffle sandwiches), I love it spread on graham crackers and I have even been known to eat it by the spoonful (shhhhhh, don’t judge!). But my newest obsession baking with it – like this 3-Ingredient Nutella Brownies Recipe.
BTW – It would be easy to make these gluten-free 3-Ingredient Nutella Brownies with gluten-free, all-purpose flour, if you are so inclined.
3-Ingredient Nutella Brownies Recipe
- 1 13-ounce jar of Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- 8 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Spray a 9 x 11 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread brownie mixture evenly into dish.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the edges are dry and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
This recipe makes very fudgy brownies, so make sure you let them sit in the pan awhile before slicing. Next time, I think I might add nuts or chocolate chips — just for kicks.
See, recipes don’t have to be overly complicated. If you love Nutella, you probably have the ingredients for these treats in your panty now. Go ahead, whip up a batch of 3-Ingredient Nutella Brownies this weekend – your taste buds will thank you.
I am so excited about baking with Nutella, I want to make all things with Nutella. Up next, cookies!!