WOW Orlando, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss. Downtown Disney will host a Wreck-It Ralph Family Game Day Meet-Up on October 20, 2012 and reservations for this event are now open. In addition to a sneak preview of the movie before it comes out, guests will enjoy DisneyQuest too! Here are the details from the Disney Parks Blog:
UPDATE – EVENT FILLED.
The festivities will kick off at 9 a.m. at DisneyQuest, where attendees can enjoy everything the complex has to offer, plus the debut of the “Fix-It Felix, Jr.” video game from the film, game competitions, and more. Then we’ll move to AMC Downtown Disney 24 for a screening of the film (which opens nationwide in 3D on November 2). Here’s a look at what else to expect at the meet-up:
- A new “Wreck-It Ralph” photo opportunity at DisneyQuest
- Free popcorn and soda during the movie
- “Wreck-It Ralph” 3D chalk art
- Game trivia with prizes
- Special medal for attendees
And of course, there will be a few other surprises at the meet-up. Space is limited so RSVP now by sending us an email with your name, address, and number of guests (up to three) to WDW.BlogMeetUps@disney.com.
- All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18.
- Limit three guests per registrant.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus their number of specified guests.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- The event and individual appearances are subject to change or cancellation.
- We will send an email to applicants who sent their valid RSVP via email before we reached capacity to confirm their attendance for the event. If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation and your name does not appear on the list of selected applicants, your RSVP was not selected.
There is no mention of cost, so I believe this to be a free event. Therefore, I am sure reservations will go quick! RSVP now, and let me know if you hear back. I just RSVPed!