At dinner with friends the other night, I was given $10 to purchase supplies for our back-to-school drive. Of course, the challenge was to make the most of the $10 in one day. I happily excepted the challenge, and here are the results.
- 8 Composition Books
- 6 Packs of Filler Paper
- 7 Rulers
- 9 Tubes of Glue
- 5 Packs of Crayola Crayons
- 3 Packs of Erasers (3 count each)
- 2 Packs of Black Pens (10 count each)
- 1 Pack Blue Pens (10 count )
- 1 Pair of Scissors
- 1 Pack of Mechanical Pencils (10 count)
My grand total for everything, $9.93. I am sure my friend will let me use the extra $0.07 toward supplies I purchased myself. 🙂
Want the break down on how I did it? Here you go.
Leave a Reply