This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Eight O’Clock Coffee. All opinions are 100% mine.
With two kids in elementary school, we need gifts for a lot of teachers. Instead of trying to come up with something different for each teacher, I like to give gifts that any teacher would love — an easy gift that can be replicated for all of the teachers. This year I know my daughters’ teachers will love these coffee teacher gifts made even more perfect with adorable C is for Coffee gift tags.
Coffee Teacher Gifts With Printable Gift Tag
Inspired by my Kindergartner’s new obsession with telling me what letter everything starts with, these C is for Coffee gift tags are perfect for coffee-loving teachers.
Download the coffee teacher gifts tag here.
Click on the link above to download your coffee teacher gifts tags, save it to your computer and then print as many as you need. Have your student sign their name to the back of the tag, tie a gift tag to a bag of coffee with some jute twine and you have an easy gift.
Eight O’Clock Coffee Infusions
Instead of a regular cup of Joe, give those teachers something new to try with Eight O’Clock Coffee Infusions. The new Infusions varieties are blended with special added ingredients for an enhanced coffee experience.
I love the idea of giving teachers something that is both practical and indulgent and Eight O’Clock Coffee Infusions are the perfect blend. Whether you decided to give them a little extra pick me up with the Alert Hi-Caffeine blend or a relaxing blend of decaf with chamomile and lavender you can find something special with Eight O’Clock Coffee. And with the gift tag, these blends are just right for gift giving.
There are five Eight O’Clock Coffee Infusions blends. The hardest part of this gift idea is deciding which blend is right for which teacher.
Eight O’Clock Coffee Infusions:
- Alert Hi-Caffeine: A careful selection of 100% Arabica beans are medium roasted for a bold, robust flavor and gently blended with caffeine and guarana to help brighten your day.
- Super Spice: Gently roasted and blended with turmeric and cinnamon for a smooth, mild spiced flavor to awaken your senses.
- B6 Metabolism: Gently blended with a fruit and herbal blend rich in Vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 helps support normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Acai Glow: Gently blended with acai berry for a rich, fruity, vibrant flavor. A lively combination to help invigorate your day.
- Relax Decaffeinated: A careful selection of decaffeinated 100% Arabica beans are gently roasted for a smooth, well-balanced, flavorful finish and blended with cuts of chamomile and lavender to help soothe and relax you. A perfect combination to enjoy as you unwind.
Which Eight O’Clock Coffee Infusion flavor do you want to try first?