The secret to quick homemade meals is shortcuts. On busy school nights, I don’t have the time (or the patience) to make every meal from scratch. So I use a few shortcuts here and there to speed up the process, and in less than 20 minutes my family can enjoy an easy chicken parmesan recipe.
Another reason to love this recipe is that with frozen pre-breaded chicken you can easily make a single serving or a family-size serving. The first time I made this recipe, I made it with only two large strips — one for myself and one for my daughter’s to spilt. It was perfect.
Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- Tyson® Fully Cooked Chicken – Parmesan Herb Encrusted Chicken Strips
- Barilla® Sauce Tomato and Basil
- Barilla® Pasta Spaghetti Noodles
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Bake Tyson® Fully Cooked Chicken in oven per instructions (approximately 18 minutes).
While the chicken is cooking, boil Barilla® Pasta for approximately 8 minutes. Drain noodles, add sauce to pot and toss.
When the chicken is cooked removed it from the oven and top with Barilla® Sauce and mozzarella cheese. Returned chicken to the oven on broil for 2-3 minutes to melt cheese.
Plate the spaghetti and top with chicken.
Tyson® Fully Cooked Chicken
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
- Chickens Raised With No Added Hormones or Steroids
- Made with White Chicken Meat
- Chicken Raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Italy’s #1 brand of pasta
- Barilla® pasta brings Al Dente perfection to every pasta meal
- Barilla® makes dinner quick, easy, and versatile that everyone loves
- Made from selected highest quality ingredients like vine-ripened tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil and fragrant herbs, all slowly simmered, to bring an authentic tasting sauce with a burst of flavor in every bite
- Made with all natural ingredients and contains no preservatives
- Fresh from the garden taste
- Italy’s #1 Brand of Pasta Sauce.
Stock up on Tyson® Fully Cooked Chicken, Barilla® Pasta and Barilla® Sauce and save at Publix.
From February 13 – March 4, save $3 with an in-store coupon when you buy any 1 Tyson® Chicken Strips, Tenderloins, or Fillets 25 oz (frozen) AND any 1 Barilla® Pasta Sauce 24 oz AND any 1 Barilla® Pasta 8-16 oz (combined purchase required).
All you need to add is some shredded mozzarella and you have everything you need to make an easy chicken parmesan recipe in 20 minutes.
More Quick And Easy Meals
Quick and easy dinner meals for the family from Tyson on Pinterest.
Great recipe ideas from The Suburban Mom on Pinterest.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson® and Barilla®. The opinions and text are all mine.