A friend of mine makes a weekly quiche for her husband. Each day he takes a slice to work for lunch. Recently, she spoiled my husband by making him quiche — spoiled him rotten! Ever since he has been hinting about much he enjoyed his egg lunch. Being the awesome wife (that’s right, taking credit!), I made him a new egg lunch — Broccoli Sun Dried Tomato Egg Cups.
This is a sponsored post.
Did I mention that each Broccoli Sun Dried Tomato Egg Cup has 6 grams of protein? That’s a heart-healthy and hearty lunch. Maybe next time I will spoil my friend’s husband with his own Broccoli Sun Dried Tomato Egg Cups.
Broccoli Sun Dried Tomato Egg Cups
- 2 cups finely chopped broccoli
- 3/4 cup finely chopped dry pack sun-dried tomatoes (3 ounces)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 cups AllWhites® egg whites
- 2 Tbsp. Crystal Farms® grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
In a microwave-safe bowl, place broccoli, tomatoes and onions with 1/3 cup water. Partially cover; microwave on HIGH 3-1/2 minutes or until tender. Drain any excess liquid; cool 5 minutes. Stir in cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
Evenly divide vegetables between muffin cups. Pour AllWhites egg whites into muffin cups (they should be about ¾ full).
Bake 22 to 24 minutes or until set in center.
This giveaway has ended.