It’s no secret that I have a slight obsession with taking pictures. At any given moment I usually have two-three cameras with me. I’m very particular when it comes to my cameras, so when it’s time to replace, upgrade (or add) a camera, I want to be able to get hands-on and try cameras out before making a decision on the piece of tech that matters most to me. I can’t even imagine not capturing of all the special memories created during the holidays.
Best Buy has always been a great spot to check out the latest digital cameras and camcorders. As a Nikon girl myself, I have a slight bias to checking out the new Nikon D5300 DSLR, but here are some of the newest digital cameras to check out from Nikon, Sony and Samsung. (By the way, I also have an older model Samsung Galaxy — a great camera for social sharing!)
Nikon D5300 DSLR
- A DSLR with built-in Wi-Fi so you can capture high quality photos and share them instantly
- This Nikon D5300 DSLR camera comes with an AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens that enables you to capture sharp photos and video footage. Optical image stabilization helps prevent blurring to ensure image clarity
- Also available in red or gray
Sony α6000 Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera
- A compact system camera with the World’s Fastest Autofocus
- This Sony Alpha A6000 features a 24.3-megapixel, Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor that makes it easy to shoot scenes in stunning clarity. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you share stored content across devices.
- Also available in White or silver
Samsung Galaxy Camera 2
- A digital camera that allows you to shoot, share, and use Android Apps
- This Samsung Galaxy 2 digital camera’s 16.3-megapixel, 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS sensor allows you to capture sharp images and high-definition video footage. The 4.8″ touch screen simplifies operation, and built-in Wi-Fi makes sharing stored files easy.
Visit the Best Buy Holiday Gift Center to see more great cameras, whether you’re giving as a gift or upgrading for yourself.