Today’s free Kindle Books for kids includes a few for mommy including a cookbook for older kids with ideas to make mom on Mother’s Day (wouldn’t that be a big hint to the kids) a parenting book and a bonus book filled with lunch box ideas.
eBooks don’t have to be expensive – they can be free! Everyday Amazon offers a selection of Kindle books for free for both adults and children. Even if you don’t have a Kindle, you can still read these free books. Just download the free reading app and you can read from any smartphone, computer or tablet.
I am surprised by how many children’s e-books we can get for free on theKindle, so each day I am going to share a new list of 10 free ebooks for kids!
- Bell’s Big Move
- Watch Out For The Bears!
- Bedtime Little Bear (Picture Flats)
- Grimm’s Fairy Tales
- Cassidy and the Rainy River Rescue
- 101 Facts… BEARS! Bear Books for Kids – Amazing Facts, Photos & Video Links
- Mother’s Day Recipes – 30 Easy, Kid Friendly Ways to Show Mom How Much You Love Her
- Children’s Book: messy hair claire (Happy Children’s Books Collection)
- Our Magic Bunk Bed: The Bedtime Adventures of Ally and Arthur
- Child Development: Confidence & Self-Esteem Parenting Book & Story Book for Early Readers Bundle- Psychology on Raising Healthy, Happy Kids- Child Rearing 3 year old Toddlers to Teens- Girls & Boys
BONUS – This one is really more for the moms (but the kids get to eat the results!). Lunch box inspiration – Paleo Lunch Box: Kid-Tested, Mom-Approved Quick & Easy Paleo Snacks and Gluten-Free Lunches (Paleo Diet Solution Series).
Sometimes these books are only free for the day, sometimes the freebie lasts for a few days. You can check out previous lists of free books to see if any are still free.
Please note, Amazon can change the price at any moment. So be sure to check the price before you buy.