With a toddler in the house, there are constant bumps and bangs. While they don’t always require a bandage, even a little bruise can often be eased with a kiss and a cute bandage. Ouchies bandages have just the cure for minor cuts and scrapes and, of course, the occasional imaginary boo-boo.
Ouchies now has an Ouchies Jr line featuring Olivia – yes, the same lovable pig from the books – and Joe Scieszka Trucktown – also of the beloved book. Of course, wouldn’t you know it. After the Ouchies arrived, who was the first one needing one? Me. Yep, mama sported her Olivia bandages for a few days!
Ouchies have everything a mom could ask for in a bandage; a good coverage area and a good stick and everything kids want; something cute! “Hide your wound, not your style,” is the Ouchies motto, and even my 2 year old agrees!
I love that Ouchies bandages come in tins. I have one old bandage tin from the ’80s that I keep refilling because I like that it doesn’t get crushed in our drawer spilling its contents everywhere. So, I am excited to have a 2nd tin for my daughter’s bathroom.
Buy it – You can buy Ouchies bandages online or find a local store to purchase here.
Win it – Ouchies has offered a TheSuburbanMom reader 2 tins of their choice.
Mandatory Entry — Tell me which Ouchies bandage you would pick if you won.
More opportunities to win (leave a separate comment for each additional entry you do):
- Become a fan of Ouchies on Facebook (get 2 additional entries for this – leave 2 comments).
- Follow TheSuburbanMom on Twitter (@SuburbanMomClub) and tweet about this give away. “I just entered to win an Ouchies pack from TheSuburbanMom at http://wp.me/pQHaE-ud” (Or just use the retweet button)
- Become a fan of TheSuburbanMom on Facebook. (Already a fan, that counts too, just leave a comment.)
- Enter any of my other giveaways or any other post! (1 entry for this giveaway per entry on another giveaway — leave a comment for each.)
- Tell a friend! (I have to take your word on this one.) Tell a friend about TheSuburbanMom, this contest or to become a fan of my Facebook fan page and leave a comment telling me what you did to share. (1 entry only)
Contest ends May 4, 2010 at 5 pm. Open to U.S. residents in the continental U.S. only. Winning comment will be chosen at random by Random.org and contacted for shipping information. Winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Discloser – I was given 2 tins of Ouchies to review for this post, all thoughts and opinions are expressly my own. No other compensation was received.