Tickets for the 2014 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World are now on sale. This continues to be of my family’s favorite Disney events of the year, and it is one you don’t want to miss! The special Halloween event takes place on select nights from September 1 – October 31, 2014 with tickets starting at $62 for adults and $57 for kids 3-9. Annual (and Seasonal) Passholders are able to score discounted tickets starting at $58 for adults and $53 for kids too!
There are limited amounts of tickets available for each night and sellouts are frequent.
Dates for 204 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- September 1, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 21, 23, 26, 28
- October 2, 3, 5, 9, 10, 13, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a Halloween-themed special event held on select dates in Magic Kingdom theme park. Purchase of an additional event admission ticket is required to attend.
Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress up in their favorite Halloween costumes. Even better, you can collect delicious candy as you trick-or-treat around Magic Kingdom theme park.
In addition to many favorite Disney attractions, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is filled with special entertainment, including:
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade—including Disney Characters and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction. The parade begins with a spook-tacular ride by the Headless Horseman.
- Happy HalloWishes—a spectacular fireworks show where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky.
- Many favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villains in Halloween costumes.
- Special lighting, music and theming effects transform areas of Magic Kingdom theme park into happy haunted hollows.
The tone of the event is, well, “Not-So-Scary,” and is appropriate for children of all ages.