This post brought to you by Cold Stone Creamery. All opinions are 100% mine.
Over the weekend we took our girls for a special night out — a movie, dinner and ice cream!
To assist in flavor creation in addition to creating your own ice cream mix, you can choose from one of the five featured Summertime Creation Sensations.
- Surrender to Strawberry – Strawberry Ice Cream mixed with Yellow Cake, Strawberries and Whipped Topping
- Cake Batter Batter Batter – Cake Batter Ice Cream mixed with Brownie and Cookie Dough
- Banana Caramel Crunch – French Vanilla Ice Cream mixed with Caramel, Roasted Almonds and fresh Banana
- OREO Double Chocolate – Chocolate Ice Cream mixed with OREO, Fudge and Whipped Topping
- Butterfinger Caramel Crunch – Sweet Cream Ice Cream mixed with Caramel, Butterfinger and Whipped Topping
Look at these happy faces!!!
National Ice Cream Day
I scream, you scream, we all scream for National Ice Cream Day! Yes, oh yes a whole day dedicated to the deliciousness of ice cream! July 20 is National Ice Cream Day, and Cold Stone Creamery is the perfect place to celebrate. (Maybe you can catch a family movie too!)
BOGO Cold Stone Ice Cream
Get your ice cream fix at Cold Stone with a BOGO coupon. When you join the My Cold Stone Club you will automatically receive a BOGO coupon for your choice of creations. YUM! Sign up now and be ready for National Ice Cream Day. You can also Follow Cold Stone on Twitter for ice cream updates.
What Summertime Creation will you try first?