With Mother’s Day fast approaching, I was excited to see a Mother’s Day children’s book available for free for the Kindle today.
eBooks don’t have to be expensive – they can be free! Everyday Amazon offers a selection of Kindle books for free for both adults and children. Even if you don’t have a Kindle, you can still read these free books. Just download the free reading app and you can read from any smartphone, computer or tablet.
I am surprised by how many children’s e-books we can get for free on theKindle, so each day I am going to share a new list of 10 free ebooks for kids!
- Adventures of Jack: The Agent With a Bone to Pick (Jack Russell Adventure Series)
- Children’s Book: The Goodnight Book (A bedtime rhyming book for toddlers and children)
- If I Were in the Circus…: A rhyming picture book for children ages 0-6
- All My Relatives Are Big Cats: Picture Book for Kids about Lions, Tigers, leopards, Jaguars and other Big Cats (Kids Learning: Amazing Animals Books for Kids 4-8)
- Mother’s Day children’s book:Mommy Really Loves Me: How to deal with a child’s misinterpretation of their mother’s love?
- Diesel the Shelter Pup: A True Story About The Adoption Of A Shelter Puppy
- Alphabet Family Wedding (Adventures of the Alphabet Family )
- Children’s Book: The Magical Dragon’s Three Gifts
- Children’s Books: Andy and the Angry Dragon (A Children’s Bedtime Picture Book for Ages 2-8)
- I Love to Eat Fruits and Vegetables (Kids Book for ages 3-7)
***Bonus*** For those hot days coming here’s an idea to help you cool off, Homemade Popsicle Recipes: 50 treats for kids (Cooking with Kids Series).
Sometimes these books are only free for the day, sometimes the freebie lasts for a few days. You can check out previous lists of free books to see if any are still free.
Please note, Amazon can change the price at any moment. So be sure to check the price before you buy.0