Babies are expensive, they need so much stuff. But there are a few great freebies you can score when you are expecting a little bundle of joy. Every little bit helps right?
I recommend signing up for these freebies before baby arrives, but if you didn’t it is never too late to start.
- Pampers Gifts to Grow – Pampers has a great rewards program, in each package of Pampers products you will find Gifts to Grow codes that you can collect to redeem for great prizes including toys, books, gift cards, Shutterfly products and more. In addition to the codes you find in Pampers products, Pampers frequently releases “free” Gifts to Grow codes, which I regularly post here (so check back often). BONUS – sign up for Pampers Gifts to Grow today and receive 100 bonus points in your account.
- Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards – Huggies recently gave its rewards program a revamp with much-needed improvements to its rewards catalog. Now filled with toys, magazines and more this is another must-sign-up. In addition to the codes you find in Huggies products, Huggies frequently releases “free” Enjoy the Ride Rewards, which I regularly post here (so check back often).
- American Baby Magazine – Love freebies? How about a free magazine subscription? American Baby Magazine is available by subscription only, and you can get the subscription for free. (This was one of my fav magazines when K was a baby, and I just subscribed again.)
- Baby Talk Magazine – Another great FREE magazine is Baby Talk Magazine. Hint – subscribe to both because advertisers frequently like to plug these baby magazines with hot coupons!
- Enfamil, Similac and Gerber Gift Bags– Even if you are planning to nurse, it is worth signing up for these freebies. In addition to coupons and samples of formula, you will also receive other coupons for baby stuff – $250 of goodies from Enfamil and $329 from Similac. (Hint, if you decide you don’t need the formula or coupons you can always pass them along to friends. Women’s shelters are also a great place to pass along unneeded samples.)
FYI – To make it easy for you to get your free stuff, all of these freebies and more are available from the same source Everyday family. There are tons of other things available there too, but these are my faves that I signed up for myself.