One part breakfast, one part treat. If you are looking for a chocolaty cereal to satisfy your cravings there’s a new kid on the block – Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch.
I wasn’t sure what “brownie” cereal would taste like, but it doesn’t really taste like brownies (IMO). It actually tastes a lot like a chocolate, square version of Cookie Crisp (one of my all-time fave cereals). It even has the mini chocolate chips like Cookie Crisp has. I would have liked it to have been a bit more chocolaty, but all-in-all it is a tasty cereal. I like milk over my cereal, but it would also be good dry as a quick snack.
While I didn’t share more than I bite or two with my three year old, she definitely enjoyed the few bites she tried. “More chocolate cereal mom?” But poor kid, I ate it all 🙂
Don’t forget, all General Mills cereals also include Box Top for Education Labels, so you can help support your kiddo’s school with every box too!
If you want to pick up a box, you can snag a coupon for $.75 off 1 box.
Giveaway – One lucky The Suburban Mom reader will win a Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch Prize Pack include, a box of the new Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch cereal, two cereal on-the-go containers (these things are so cool) and a Cocoa Puffs frisbee.
Mandatory Entry – Tell me your fave childhood cereal.
- “Like” TheSuburbanMom on Facebook. (Already a do, that counts too, just leave a comment below.)
- Sign up for my newsletter. (You must confirm your subscription – thanks.)
- Follow TheSuburbanMom on Twitter (@SuburbanMomClub) and tweet about this giveaway. “Enter to #win a Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch Prize Pack from TheSuburbanMom @SuburbanMomClub http://wp.me/pQHaE-3tr”
- Grab my Virtual Baby Shower button (on the right) and proudly display it on your website. (3 bonus entries)
- Comment on any NON-giveaway post.
Contest ends July 20, 2011 at 11:59 pm. Open to U.S. residents in the continental U.S. only. Winning comment will be chosen at random by Random.org and contacted for shipping information. Winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure – The Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch product, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.