I still have the personalized Christmas book my mom had made for me when I was girl. Complete with the names of my best friends, Heidi, Sarah and Denise, I still cherish the book, and I love to read it to my daughter every Christmas season. While I love to read my story to my daughter, I am even more excited to now be able to read her own story to her.
My Christmas Wish from KD Novelties Personalized Children’s Books is personalized with the following characteristics woven throughout the story:
- First Name:
- Middle Name (optional):
- Last Name:
- Age (optional):
- 1st friend/relative:
- 2nd friend/relative:
- 3rd friend/relative:
- Dedication (max 75 characters)
K get so excited to hear her name and her friend’s names as we read the story! My personalized book was a paperback, but thanks to modern book-publishing technologies K’s book is a hard-backed book. So I know she will be able to save her book for years and years to come.
There are several personalized books to choose from at KD Novelties Personalized Children’s Booksincluding a couple of different holiday books. I love that KD Novelties Personalized Children’s Books offers the ability to preview the entire book before ordering! Of course, the preview doesn’t have your kiddo’s name, but will help you choose the best book for your family.
Read the My Christmas Wish here.
Buy it – Buy your kids a personalized book to treasure for all time from KD Novelties Personalized Children’s Books.
Win it — One lucky reader will win a personalized Christmas book.
Mandatory Entry – Visit Holiday Gift Guide and tell me one other gift that is on your list for the holidays.
- “Like” TheSuburbanMom on Facebook. (Already a do, that counts too, just leave a comment.)
- Sign up for my newsletter. (You must confirm your subscription – thanks.)
- Follow TheSuburbanMom on Twitter ( @SuburbanMomClub) and tweet about this give away. “Enter to #win a personalized Christmas book from TheSuburbanMom’s #giftguide @SuburbanMomClub #giveaway http://wp.me/pQHaE-2d7”
- Enter any of my other active giveaways in my Gift Guide – one entry per additional giveaway.
Contest ends December 8, 2010 at 11:59 pm. Open to U.S. residents in the continental U.S. only. Winning comment will be chosen at random by Random.org and contacted for shipping information. Winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure – This is a sponsored giveaway, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.