Today is my birthday, da-da-da-da so Happy Birthday da-da-da-da! Yes, today I am celebrating my 31st birthday, and right now I am watching The Cat in the Hat with my snuggle bug before her nap. Yeay! Since I am having such a wonderful birthday, I want to spread the birthday cheer by launching a new giveaway for you! Yep, my birthday, you get the presents! (If you that’s a great plan, just wait till you see what I have planned for Christmas!
I searched high and low for a practical, stylish, fun and fashionable gift for a TheSuburbanMom reader to giveaway on my birthday, and I decided on a watch. How perfect is that for a mom juggling her own schedule with her kids’ time table? Plus, this isn’t just any watch it is a $130 value watch, so it’s also a nice spoil for a reader too 🙂 After reviewing my options, here’s what I picked for a reader:
Win it – One lucky TheSuburbanMom will win the watch pictured above!
Mandatory Entry – Since it’s my birthday, I am going to be a little selfish… the mandatory requirement is that you say something nice – Happy Birthday, you love my blog, etc. I am not picky, just fishing for complements 🙂
**** BONUS ENTRY!!!!! SIGN UP FOR TheSuburbanSanta – COMING SOON! (2 entries!) ****
- Sign up for my newsletter. (You must confirm your subscription – thanks.)
- Become a fan of TheSuburbanMom on Facebook. (Already a fan, that counts too, just leave a comment.)
- Follow TheSuburbanMom on Twitter ( @SuburbanMomClub) and tweet about this give away. “Enter to #win a Ladies Orient Watch from TheSuburbanMom @SuburbanMomClub #giveaway http://wp.me/pQHaE-1s0”
- Subscribe to TheSuburbanMom’s RSS Feed
- Leave a comment on any other non-giveaway post on my blog (1 entry).
Contest ends September 28, 2010 at 11:59 pm. Open to U.S. residents in the continental U.S. only. Winning comment will be chosen at random by Random.org and contacted for shipping information. Winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure – The watch is being provided for the giveaway, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own. No compensation was received.