Technology and this house go hand in hand. After all, I am married to a techy who can’t get enough of his gadgets. So we are both bummed that we missed the Dyson Technology Experience when it came to Orlando in May, we would have loved to check out the Air Multiplier in person. By the end of summer the traveling event will have given people in 40 cities the chance the learn about Dyson products inluding the Air Multiplier. While the tour is on its last leg, there are still eight shows left in the schedule (including three this weekend).
Here is where you can see the Air Multiplier in action:
- July 15 – 17, 2011 @ National Black Arts Festival in Atlanta, GA
- July 15 – 17, 2011 @ Artscape in Baltimore, MD
- July 15 – 17, 2011 @ The Bite of Seattle in Seattle, WA
- July 20, 2011 @ Katy Mills in Katy, TX
- July 21, 2011@ Brea Mall in Brea, CA
- July 21 – 23, 2011 @ Mall of America in Bloomington, MN
- July 22 – 24, 2011 @ DFW Summer Balloon Classic and Art Festival in Dallas, TX
- July 23 – 24, 2011 @ US Open of Sandcastle Building in Imperial Beach, CA
If you live near one of these locations, you just have to check out the event and report back to me!
What, you don’t know what the Air Multiplier is? It is Dyson’s completly blade-less fan. How cool looking is this thing? (Yes, it’s a fan!)
Learn more about the traveling event (and the Air Multiplier) on Dyson’s website.
Leave a Reply