Even though we have a 9-foot Christmas Tree, it seems we will have to adopt my mother’s solution of a second tree in the near future. Why? Because our tree is filled with ornaments, and each ornament hung on our tree represents a special memory. You see, we don’t have a coordinated tree, we have a mish-mosh of ornaments big and small from all over the world. And I love every ornament on the tree.
This year, Lenox is celebrating it’s 10th anniversary of making Santa ornaments with Santa’s Sweet Celebration 10th Anniversary Ornament. This bright-eyed and smiling Santa Claus wears a traditional Santa cap, a green shirt, white trousers, suspenders and 224-karat gold trim. A tenth anniversary Christmas tree charm comes suspended from the ornament’s tassel cord.
This special ornament is just one of 221 ornaments available from Lenox for 2010 including the 2010 Santa, ornaments to commemorate firsts, Disney ornaments and more. In fact, I love love love this personalized Disney ears ornament.
Lenox ornaments are more than just collectible, they are memory keepers. Each year as the ornaments are hung on the tree, my family loves to reminisce about the origins of each ornament and how they came hang on our tree. This year, I will proudly hang my Lenox Santa on my tree so each year I can remember my blog and everything blogging has meant to me. (BTW – the tree goes up tomorrow, and I can’t wait!!!)
- 11pm ET Dec. 6 – Personalized items, standard shipping
- 11pm ET Dec. 13 – Non-personalized items, standard shipping
- 11pm ET Dec. 13 – Personalized items, expedited shipping
- 11am ET Dec. 23 – Non-personalized items, expedited shipping
Win it — One lucky reader will win their very own 10th Anniversary Santa ornament.
Mandatory Entry – Visit Holiday Gift Guide and tell me one other gift that is on your list for the holidays.
- “Like” TheSuburbanMom on Facebook. (Already a do, that counts too, just leave a comment.)
- Sign up for my newsletter. (You must confirm your subscription – thanks.)
- Follow TheSuburbanMom on Twitter ( @SuburbanMomClub) and tweet about this give away. “Enter to #win a Lenox Santa ornament from TheSuburbanMom’s #giftguide @SuburbanMomClub #giveaway http://wp.me/pQHaE-2ff”
- Enter any of my other active giveaways in my Gift Guide – one entry per additional giveaway
- Give Clean Water (see the widget on the right, it is free) – Can be done daily!
Contest ends December 10, 2010 at 11:59 pm. Open to U.S. residents in the continental U.S. only. Winning comment will be chosen at random by Random.org and contacted for shipping information. Winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure – This is a sponsored giveaway, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.0