I have previously mentioned that my favorite place to park when headed to the airport is The Parking Spot. At the Orlando airport The Parking Spot, it is the closest parking lot (other than actually parking at the airport), the shuttles run on time, it is well-lit, you can earn free parking with the free rewards program and I can always find a coupon to make parking super affordable.
Speaking of The Parking Spot coupons – Orlando International Airport travelers can really save on parking at The Parking Spot during the “Show Us Your Spots” campaign from now through November 20, 2013. During the campaign, customers can literally “show their spots” to the cashier at check out to receive $5.95 daily uncovered parking. (Normally $8.95 per day for uncovered parking.) That is a fantastic rate. Examples of spots can be to show a The Parking Spot coupon, item of clothing or even draw spots on yourself. Any spots will do. Once the customer shows their spots, the deal is theirs.
More The Parking Spot Perks
- Shuttle runs continuously ever 5 -7- minutes
- Complimentary ice-cold bottle of water
- Complimentary USA Today until 9 am, Monday – Friday
- Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Parking reservations available (online)
- Care care services, including car washes and oil changes available (in some markets)
- The Spot Club – earn one free day of parking for every seven paid days (free membership)
Oh, and one more perk if you are traveling with kids. My girls LOVE the polka dot bus. It has become so much a part of our airport travel that headed to the airport the great debate is, “Which polka dot bus will we get?” Of course, the favorite is the Orange and Blue Gators bus. (Don’t worry UCF & FSU fans, your colors are represented too.)
If you need Orlando Airport Parking this summer, don’t forget to “Show Your Spots!”