‘Tis the season to start those Santa wish lists, and if your kids are anything like mine the list making has already begun.
My catch phrase this time of year in answer to constant requests at the store is, “We’ll see, why don’t you add that to your Santa wish list?” Luckily for me, K is still at the age where about half of the items she says she is adding to her list are soon forgotten, but there are definitely items that have already stuck.
It’s no surprise to me that K’s wish list is heavy on Disney Princesses – as in all Disney Princesses. The pink / princess aisle is her favorite part of a trip to Walmart. Don’t worry, Santa knows there are other great toys out there and will adjust the shopping list accordingly. But for now, here are some of the hottest toys for a preschool-aged girl according to K.
Even though K already has a head start on her wish list, one of her favorite things to do during the holiday season is pour over the annual toy books. Walmart’s 2012 Toyland Wish List Book will be in stores soon, but in the mean time you can already check it out online. Apparently K has good taste because a number of her wish list toys are on the Toyland list of the hottest toys for the season!
Let’s talk price! We savvy shoppers know better than to pay full price, so here are a couple of tips to help you save at Walmart this holiday season:
- Toyland Wish List Book rollback prices start 11/4/12
- Walmart has 200 toys under $30
- Walmart will match competitor pricing (make sure you bring the ad you want matched with you)
- Layaway is available on all toys priced $15 or more. Plus if a customer puts a toy on layaway and Walmart rolls back the price later in the season, Walmart will honor the rolled-back price if it is in effect at the time of final payment.
- Walmart has also kicked off “Toyland Tuesday” savings with new rollbacks on toys every Tuesday through Christmas
To help you fulfill your kiddo’s wish list, I am giving away a $50 Walmart gift card! Woot Woot!
To enter – Please use the Rafflecopter form below to take advantage of your entry opportunities.
MANDATORY ENTRY MUST BE LEFT AS COMMENT ON BLOG POST BELOW– then you can check off in Rafflecopter that you did it. Otherwise, all other entries will be invalid. (Click instructions for what to comment about.) *** PLEASE be sure to read instructions in Rafflecopter form as to what to comment about.***
This post was brought to you by Walmart, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own (except for the wish list, that’s my daughters!)