Here I go again, I want to talk about how much I LOVE Shutterfly. Yes it’s true, I love Shutterfly. Whether I am making a photobook to save treasured family photos a memories or I am making cards to send to family and friends I turn to Shutterfly for all my photo projects.
Let’s talk about why Shutterfly is so great:
- No software to download on to your computer. Everything is web-based so you just login, access your photos and create.
- Easy and intuitive to use. Really, anyone can learn to use the site, and all photo projects work the same way so once you learn the site you can make cards, photobooks, prints, gifts and more.
- Unlimited photo storage. I take a LOT of pictures. So, it would be a major pain if I had limited storage. I could go through and delete some really old pictures, but I kind of like knowing I could always access them. (I could also reprint any of the projects I have made if I ever need a duplicate.)
- Top quality products. The cards are made of a heavy, glossy stock and they look fantastic and the books are made well and are a true family treasure.
- Customer service. The few times that I have ever had any issue with Shutterfly, the customer service team was on top of things. Friendly and proactive, it was such a nice change then many of the companies CS depeartments I have had to deal with.
So I mentioned a giveaway… The good people at Shutterfly have generously given me 3 codes for 10 free 5×7 flat stationery cards. That means I get to select 3 winners! In case you wonder what you could do with your 10 free cards here are some ideas:
- Holiday Cards
- Halloween Cards
- Thanksgiving Cards
- Thank You Cards
- Party Invitations
- Birthday Cards (I made recently made 12 Happy Birthday cards with my daughter’s picture on them to give to all of her friends when birthday party season rolls around. No need for last minute cards, I have them all ready to go
So what would you do with 10 free cards?
Win it – THREE lucky TheSuburbanMom will win a code for 10 free 5×7 flat stationery cards. (Note, you will have to pay for shipping… sorry.)
Mandatory Entry – Tell me what you would make with your 10 cards.
**** BONUS ENTRY!!!!! SIGN UP FOR TheSuburbanSanta – COMING SOON! (2 entries!) ****
- Sign up for my newsletter. (You must confirm your subscription – thanks.)
- Become a fan of TheSuburbanMom on Facebook. (Already a fan, that counts too, just leave a comment.)
- Follow TheSuburbanMom on Twitter ( @SuburbanMomClub) and tweet about this give away. “Enter to #win Christmas Cards from @Shutterfly & TheSuburbanMom @SuburbanMomClub #giveaway http://wp.me/pQHaE-1us”
- Subscribe to TheSuburbanMom’s RSS Feed
- Leave a comment on any other non-giveaway post on my blog (1 entry).
Contest ends September 30, 2010 at 11:59 pm. Open to U.S. residents in the continental U.S. only. Winning comment will be chosen at random by Random.org and contacted for shipping information. Winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure – I was provided 1 set of 10 cards to facilitate this review and the cards are being provided for the giveaway, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own. No compensation was received.0