For all you Disney fans out there, I wanted to let you know that as of tomorrow, August 5th, ticket prices will be increasing for both Disneyland and Walt Disney World parks. Price increases will affect all tickets, including seasonal and annual passes. If you have been thinking of getting tickets, there is still time today. Magic Your Way tickets can be purchased for Disney World in advance, and will not expire until you start to use them. If you are a AAA member, you can also purchase discounted tickets at a AAA office, or online at aaa.com.
Here is a rundown of the price increases thanks to Mousesavers.com.
- Disneyland tickets will go up $2-$10 on adult tickets, $6-$15 on kids’ tickets.
- Walt Disney World base tickets will go up $3-$21 on adult tickets, $5-$31 on kids’ tickets.
- Park Hopper Option is going up to $54 plus tax (currently $52).
- Water Park Fun & More Option is going up to $54 plus tax (currently $52).
- No Expiration Option is jumping by a huge amount on some tickets – see new vs. old costs below.
1-day ticket 2-day ticket 3-day ticket 4-day ticket 5-day ticket n/a $22 (currently $18) plus tax $28 (currently $24) plus tax $67 (currently $52) plus tax $95 (currently $73) plus tax 6-day ticket 7-day ticket 8-day ticket 9-day ticket 10-day ticket $106 (currently $84) plus tax $142 (currently $115) plus tax $182 (currently $152) plus tax $208 (currently $178) plus tax $213 (currently $209) plus tax