We’re big Proctor & Gamble fans in our house — Bounty, Charmin, Pampers, Tide, Cascade, Crest, etc. these brands are household staples around here. And, of course, I love Target. I seem to be at Target once a week for something. (I was supposed to go today, but 2 new molars = a cranky toddler! I miss you Target.)
Procter & Gamble and Target have teamed up to support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in its fight to find cures and save children battling deadly diseases. Through June 13, stock up on your favorite specially-marked “red” Proctor & Gamble products at Target, and a donation will be made to St. Jude. (Target will donate $0.50 for every specially-marked “red” Swiffer® Wet Jet® and Swiffer Sweeper® Starter Kits and $0.25 for every specially-marked “red” Bounce®, Downy®, and Tide® from May 10 through June 13 at Target stores for a total of up to $250,000.)
Let’s review, shop at Target (check), buy specially-marked P&G products (check) a donation is made to St. Jude — I am in!
Buy it – This is an in-store promotion.
Win it – TWO lucky TheSuburbanMom readers will win a P&G “spring into summer” prize pack that includes samples of Bounce, Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Sport and Tide Stain Release samples, along with a full-size “red” Swiffer Sweeper Starter Kit (retail value approx $16).
Mandatory Entry – Tell me your favorite summer pastime.
- Sign up for my newsletter. (You must confirm your subscription – thanks.)
- Follow TheSuburbanMom on Twitter (@SuburbanMomClub) and tweet about this give away. “Enter to #win a P&G prize pack from TheSuburbanMom @SuburbanMomClub #giveaway at http://wp.me/pQHaE-Ej”
- Become a fan of TheSuburbanMom on Facebook. (Already a fan, that counts too, just leave a comment.)
- Subscribe to TheSuburbanMom’s RSS Feed
- Leave a comment on any other post on my blog, including entering another giveaway! (1 entry)
Contest ends June 8, 2010 at 5 pm. Open to U.S. residents in the continental U.S. only. Winning comment will be chosen at random by Random.org and contacted for shipping information. Winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Discloser – I was provided a P&G prize pack like the one mentioned for this post and 2 more have been provided to giveaway to TheSuburbanMom readers, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own. No other compensation was received.