I was like a kid in a candy store opening my box of Softlips when it arrived. The people at Softlips were nice enough to send me their entire line of Organic and Limited Edition winter lip balms to try out and review. That is a total of 10 lip balm flavors! Truely – I was giddy!
Now here is where it got hard for me. I am by nature a savorer (not sure that’s a word…). If I had received this box of goodies as a gift, I would have used them one at a time until each was gone. I would have savored my gift, and it would have lasted months. But I wanted to give a good review, so I have opened and tried one a day! And they are so yummy!
I started with the organic line, since that is what Softlips will be giving the winner of this giveaway. And let me tell you, future winner, you are gonna LOVE these!
Softlips new organic line is “Pure,” and for all you mommys looking to bring more natural products into your home this is a yummy way to do so. Available in six flavors – Honeydew, Peppermint, Acai Berry, Chai Tea, Pomegranate and Papaya – I have been amazed at how they capture the flavor. I have also been surprised about which ones are my favotires! I have liked them all, but I my favs are Honeydew and Chai Tea. Surprising since I don’t like tea – not hot tea, not cold tea – but I like Chai Tea Softlips!
No need to worry about kissing your kids with Softlips Pure, these lip balms are made of 100% natural ingredients and are certified 95% organic. Good for your lips and the environment, even the packaging is made of recyclable materials and printed with vegetable based dyes.
I mentioned the yummy flavors, but these lip balms are more than just yummy, they do their job. They feel smooth going on and leave your lips soft – just what a good lip balm should do.
I also like the long slim stature of Softlips. When I tried to get my husband to try them, he told me they looked like “a lady product,” and he is right. The elongated shape makes them seem sexier then its counterparts.
Tomorrow I plan to try the Limited Edition Sugar Cookie – I have read that it is pretty popular!
So, how can you get your hands on these tastey lip balms to protect your lips naturally all winter long? You can buy them online at DrugStore.com, in store at your local drug store or you can win the whole line here!
How to Win!
First Entry – Leave a comment telling me which flavor from the Pure line you are most excited to try.
Additional Entries – You must complete the first entry first.
- Become a Fan of TheSuburbanMom on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know you are a fan. (New and current fans count)
- Become a Fan of Softlips on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know you are a fan. (New and current fans count)
- Follow SuburbanMomClub on Twitter and Tweet about this contest (Tweet suggestion – I just entered to win Softlips Pure from TheSuburbanMom @SuburbanMomClub. Don’t miss your chance to win, enter now http://bit.ly/1zVNwD) Don’t forget to leave a comment with your Tweet!
- Subscribe to TheSuburbanMom newsletter (email address box to the right) (coming soon, I promise) and leave me a comment saying you subscribed.
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog. (Be sure to include a link to your post in your comment.)
- Leave a comment on any other post here at TheSuburbanMom!
Good luck and please tell your friends!!! Contest ends Nov 9, 2009 at 11:59 pm. The winner will then be chosen by random.org . The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US to enter.
Thanks to Softlips for providing its products to me free of charge to reivew and giveaway to one of my lucky winners! DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/2