I LOVE FREE!!! Did you know there are TONS of things you can get for free? I don’t mean very discounted, I mean free! And I don’t mean crap, good stuff. Don’t believe me? Everything – EVERYTHING in the picture below I got for FREE in one week! I am serious. I also got a lot of things (not pictured) seriously discounted, we are only talking about free here!
Free stuff in the picture
- Full size Palm Olive Pure = Coupon in paper for $.75 off and rebate for up to $2.99. Cost $3.29 – $.75 = $2.54 rebate coming for $2.99. I actually made money on this deal!
- Pumpkin Soap =Price $10, used my $10 mall GC I got for free from Shop Smart Look Fab (see earlier post). Ok, so I paid sales tax on this one.
- Sun Crystals sweetener = On special at Winn Dixie for $2, and a $2 off coupon in the paper. Since it is food, no tax, totally free. (We won’t use this, so I am donating to a food bank!) Original cost $3.49.
- Full-size lotion from Bath and Body Works – Free with $10 purchase (see above Pumpkin soap that was free) value $12.
- Travel soap from Bath and Body Works – Coupon in mail for free with no purchase necc! ($5 value)
- Crest toothpaste = Original price $3.89. On sale for $2.99 at CVS plus get $2 ECB, used a $1 off Crest coupon. Again I paid sales tax, but I even saved a penny on the tax!
- Twix & M&Ms = Free coupons by signing up on Fridays for free chocolate from Mars – I actually have one more coming! (value $89 each!)
- Chap-Stick = Had to get scar bandages and huby needed Chap-stick. Received a $5 off $25 CVS coupon by email. Scar bandages $24.99, Chap-Stick $4.39 = Chap-Stick Free plus pennies off the scar bandages.
- Lip Gloss = Victoria’s Secret sent me a $10 off any purchase for my birthday. I used it to pick up 1 $7 lip gloss and one $3.50 hand sanitizer. (Sanitizer not pictured since I had to pay $.50 plus tax for it).
Free Stuff not pictured
- 2 pairs of free VS undies (you don’t need a pic) coupons in the mail.
- Sample box of Kashi cereal – oppse we already ate this!
- 1 Banana Republic Polo for the huby. Original price $39.99 on sale for $19.99 used $15 off any purchase that I received for my birthday and part of the 2nd $10 mall GC (and still had free money to spend elsewhere).
Whew – lots of free goodies… And don’t forget, this doesn’tinclude the hugely discounted things I picked up – just the free stuff!!!! Moral of this story, sign up for loyalty programs!!! What did you get for free this week?