When it comes to car seats, I don’t mess around. My girls have been (and will continue to be in) their respective car seats long past basic standards. My seven-year-old first grader is still in a five-point harness, and until she outgrows it — that is where she will stay. To me car seats are an insurance policy. I hope I never need them, but you can be sure I will use them every day.
Since my girls spend so much time in their car seats, there are features I expect and comforts that make everyone happier. And I have learned from experience to demand certain features from car seats out of years of experience.
Top Reasons To Buy A 3 in 1 Car Seat
Consider Seat Type – While car seats are imperative, I don’t really want to go out and have to buy a car seat every year or two. That’s why I am a fan of the Evenflo Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 Booster Car Seat. It starts of as a typical car seat, but as your child grows so does the 3 in 1 car seat. When they outgrow the car seat mode, the 3 in 1 car seat converts to a high-back booster seat and from there into a backless booster seat.
The 3 in 1 car seat option saves parents time (not shopping for the next stage) and money (not buying three different seats). And the car seat rings up with an affordable price tag of just $149.88 — available at Walmart! I don’t know about you, but three car seat options for $150 is a great deal.
Creature Comforts – When my oldest was little, I never considered cup holders when shopping for a car seat. But then we got a car seat with a cup holder, and we will never go back. In fact, Sissy has been jealous of K’s cup holder for a long time. Finally she has her own. Not just for cups, the dual cup holders on the Evenflo Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 Booster Car Seat are also perfect for stowing stuffed friends.
Evenflo Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 Booster Car Seat
The Evenflo Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 Booster Car Seat is the only forward-facing car seat your kid will need. Meeting every need on the list above and growing with your child.
- 3 in 1 car seat modes
- 5-point harnesss 22-65 lbs
- High-back booster for 30 – 110 lbs.
- No-back booster for 40-110lbs
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2x the federal crash test standard, as well as side impact tested
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards and Evenflo’s Side Impact Test Standard
- Seat features three separate foam layers of different densities that prevent pressure point build up
- Comfort Tech cushions are comprised of three layers – comfort, support, and endurance – that works together to equalize pressure points, keeping kids safe and comfortable
- Buckle pockets that tuck the buckle tongues away, making it easier and safer for kids to get in and out of the seats and ultimately protecting kids from buckle burns.
The Evenflo Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 Booster Car Seat is available at Walmart, and it is the last car seat you will need to buy for your growing child.
Evenflo® is taking extended use and comfort to the next level with the introduction of the Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 car seat. Visit Evenflo.com for more information.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Evenflo®. The opinions and text are all mine.