This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Warner Bros, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Faster than a flying sippy cup, more powerful than a hairy spider, able to reach the highest shelf with a single reach. He’s super dad!
Because he is your family’s super hero, making sure that you celebrate his special day to the fullest is probably at the top of your list. Here are some ideas to help you make this year’s celebration fit for Super Dad!
5 Ways To Celebrate A Super Dad
1. Super Dad Printables – Fire up the printer and set the stage for a Dad’s hero’s welcome on Fathers Day. Check out all of the awesome (free) Super Hero printables cards, banners, cupcake toppers and more. Doesn’t dad deserve a superhero-sized celebration?
- Super Hero Dad Cupcake Toppers, Banner, Menu, Cards and more
- Super Hero Dad Sign
- Super Hero Dad Sign
- Super Here Pop Box Set
- Super Hero DIY Sign
- Super Hero Banner, Card & Iron-on Template
- Super Dad Cupcake Toppers
2. Preview Tickets To See Man Of Steel – Surprise dear old dad with tickets to preview Man of Steel before its nation-wide release. Tickets are being sold now at Walmart for this very special preview event. On Friday, June 13 at 7 pm select theaters across the country will be previewing the new Superman movie. Made dad feel extra super special by reserving his advanced tickets before they sell out.
Not only is this the first time this kind of preview ticket has been available, but people who take advantage of this very special offer will receive a free goodie! With the purchase of your ticket you also get an exclusive digital comic book written by David S. Goyer, the author of Man of Steel, and an exclusive opportunity to pre-order an HD digital download or Blu-Ray copy of the film.
3. Super Hero Breakfast – Even super heros have to eat! Eggs and bacon, oatmeal and fruit or doughnuts and coffee – whatever fuels dad surprise him with it.
4. A Super Gift – Everyone will know just how awesome dad is when he sports his Super Dad Shirt. Common, you know every super hero loving dad needs one of these. (Pssst for all of you last-minute shoppers, this shirt is available with one-day delivery!)
5. Super-size Father’s Day Fun – Step away from the ordinary day, and make it a Father’s Day to remember. Last year my neighbor rented a huge — HUGE — inflatable water slide. She surprised her husband and all of the husbands in the neighborhood with a spur of the moment fun. We all spent our day sliding, Superman-style, down the slide and making beautiful memories.
Whatever you do, go big! This is Super Dad we are talking about.
Purchase tickets to the exclusive pre-screening of Man of Steel [PG-13] on June 13th, 2013 at 7 PM at your local Walmart! Tickets can be purchased in the Electronics Department and include an exclusive digital comic book written by David S. Goyer, author of “Man of Steel”, as well as an exclusive opportunity to pre-order an HD digital download or Blu-Ray copy of the film.
- Go to your local Walmart
- Visit the electronics department
- Purchase your EXCLUSIVE Man of Steel prescreening tickets (available in 2D or 3D)
- Take your family to the theater location noted on your ticket and watch the EXCLUSIVE 7 p.m. premiere of Man of Steel on June 13th!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Warner Bros.