If you have any upcoming trips that you need to book flights for Summer or Fall, here’s a way to save on a Southwest Airlines flight. Head over here to register for Cooking with Kraft and you’ll receive a coupon by email instantly to save 15% on Southwest flights through October 31, 2012. Offer is limited to residents of Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, or South Carolina. I was able to use the coupon to save $120 on a trip we have planned for the Fall!
- Limited number of promotion codes available.
- Customers must be a Rapid Rewards® member to use the fare saver.
- 15% discount valid for one-time use at Southwest.com or SWABIZ.com off the total amount of a roundtrip Wanna Get Away Fare purchase before taxes and fees.
- Purchase must be made between 5/24/12 and 7/24/12 for travel between 5/31/12 and 10/31/12.
- Blackout dates apply 6/29–7/8/12 and 9/2–9/3/12. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.
- Discount is only valid to/from all Southwest Airlines city pairs.
- Discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!.
- This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares.
- 7-day or more advance purchase may be required.
- Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards® points.
- Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.
Head over here to get your coupon.