Disney’s superhero dog, Bolt, has a new superpower – 3D! Lead by the voices of the talented John Travolta (Bolt) and Miley Cyrus (his owner Penny), this super dog is ready for 3D action.
Bolt is the star of the biggest show in Hollywood. The only problem is, he thinks it’s real. After he’s accidentally shopped to New York City and separated from Penny, his beloved co-star and owner, Bolt must harness all of his “super powers” to find his way home.
The innocent belief that he really has superpowers is what makes Bolt’s story so heartwarming, and the added dimension of 3D animation makes the superpowers seem even more real to the audience furthering the story line.
I love this movie for little action-adventure lovers. It is full of age-appropriate action, a dash of comedy (thanks to Bolt’s sidekick Rhino – check out the video clip below) and a lovable dog — what more could a mom want in a film for her kids? The addition of the newly released 3D aspect makes young viewers feel grown up watching a movie with the latest (super cool) technology.
Bolt in 3D is available on Amazon.
- Super Rhino – Animated Short Film
- Bolt’s Be-Awesome Mission Game – Help Bolt defeat the green-eyed man
- In session with John Travolta and Miley Cyrus
- Music Video – “I Thought I Lost You”
- Creating The World of Bolt
- A New Breed of Directors: A Filmmakers’ Journey
- Deleted Scenes – with optional introductions by the Directors
- Act, Speak! The Voices of Bolt – join the voice cast in session
- Bolt Art Gallery
Disclosure – I was provided a copy of the movie to facilitate this review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.