*** Warning – these little suckers are like CRACK. For portion control (in other words, so you don’t eat the whole bag) I highly recommend pouring a few into a bowl and then LOCKING the rest in the pantry before settling down to much. You have been warned. ***
Check Mix Muddy Buddies are Chex Corn cereal coated in peanut butter and chocolate then dusted with powder sugar. My friend’s mom used to make something very similar to these as a treat for the holidays, but Chex has taken out the work out of making them and now offers the delicious treat year round in a prepackaged bag. And I am telling you — they are dangerously delicious.
See that canister in the picture, I think it would have been full if I hadn’t eaten half the bag before I took the picture. And I had to snap the picture quick before my husband devoured more. Forget the kid, we ate this snack ourselves.
And yes, that is an awesome OXO pop-top canister included in the gift pack. Love it!
Giveaway – How would you like to win your very own Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Gift Pack including a bag of the mix, a pop-top canister, a bowl and the clip from TheSuburbanMom?
Mandatory Entry – Tell me who this snack would be for in your house.
- “Like” TheSuburbanMom on Facebook. (Already a do, that counts too, just leave a comment below.)
- Sign up for my newsletter. (You must confirm your subscription – thanks.)
- Follow TheSuburbanMom on Twitter (@SuburbanMomClub) and tweet about this giveaway. “Enter to #win Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Gift Pack from TheSuburbanMom @SuburbanMomClub http://wp.me/pQHaE-3eH”
- Comment on any other NON-giveaway post.
- Get 3 extra entries by entering my Melissa and Doug giveaway.
Contest ends June 28, 2011 at 11:59 pm. Open to U.S. residents in the continental U.S. only. Winning comment will be chosen at random by Random.org and contacted for shipping information. Winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure – I was provided a gift pack by Chex via MyBlogSpark, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.