Does your holiday dinner table flow with conversation, or does it need a little kick start? How about the office party, what do you really have in common with the people you work with every day?
Avoid the awkward silence and keep conversations flowing freely with Penny Stones. Glass stones that are about the size of a half dollar, each stone is printed with an open-ended question such as, “Favorite place to visit?” or “Best birthday memory?” Each set of Penny Stones includes 21 glass stones and sets are available in several themes – original, faith-based, new parents, love and marriage and slumber party.
Another great idea for Penny Stones, family dinner night. Get your kids talking at the dinner table by letting everyone pick a stone and answering the question. It didn’t work with a two-year-old, but for kids and tweens it would be perfect.
Buy it – You can buy Penny Stones on Amazon – plenty of time to order it for the holidays!
Win it – One lucky reader will win a set of Original Penny Stones to get the conversation rolling.
Mandatory Entry – Visit Holiday Gift Guide and tell me one other gift that is on your list for the holidays.
- Sign up for my newsletter. (You must confirm your subscription – thanks.)
- “Like” TheSuburbanMom on Facebook. (Already a do, that counts too, just leave a comment.)
- Follow TheSuburbanMom on Twitter ( @SuburbanMomClub) and tweet about this give away. “Enter to #win Penny Stones from TheSuburbanMom’s #giftguide @SuburbanMomClub #giveaway http://wp.me/pQHaE-2n3”
- Enter any of my other active giveaways in my Gift Guide – one entry per additional active giveaway
- Give Clean Water (see the widget on the right, it is free) – Can be done daily!
Contest ends December 22, 2010 at 11:59 pm. Open to U.S. residents in the continental U.S. only. Winning comment will be chosen at random by Random.org and contacted for shipping information. Winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure – This is a sponsored giveaway, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.