Are you as creeped out by germs on your toothbrush as I am? I mean it just sits there on the counter in a holder collecting all kinds of germs floating through the air not to mention the germs from your own mouth. Yuck! (Don’t even get me started if your toilet is near your sink or if you don’t put your toothbrush away before you spray cleaners on the counter!)
That’s why I LOVE the VioLight Toothbrush Sanitizer! Store and sanitize your toothbrush all in one place. And no chemicals to sanitize, just the power of a UV light. Ta-da kills 99.9% of germs (including strep, H1N1 and more).
I am no stranger to VioLight. This is actually my family’s second VioLight. Our first died after 2-3 years of daily use. It lived a long life, but eventually it bit the dust so I am happy to have a replacement. Both of our VioLights have been the family counter-top style (with 4 holders), but VioLight also offers travel versions and mini versions too. The little individual Zapi sanitizers look great too.
See how it is glowing blue? That’s how you know it’s working.
Buy it – VioLight sanitizers are available on Amazon, and make a great Christmas gift (that’s how we got our first one, a Christmas gift for my husband). If you know someone who travels a lot (even germier), VioLight has traveling sanitizers.
Win it — One lucky reader will win their own VioLight.
Mandatory Entry – Visit Holiday Gift Guide and tell me one other gift that is on your list for the holidays.
- Sign up for my newsletter. (You must confirm your subscription – thanks.)
- “Like” TheSuburbanMom on Facebook. (Already a do, that counts too, just leave a comment.)
- Follow TheSuburbanMom on Twitter ( @SuburbanMomClub) and tweet about this give away. “Enter to #win a VioLight Toothbrush sanitizer from TheSuburbanMom’s #giftguide @SuburbanMomClub #giveaway http://wp.me/pQHaE-2ml”
- Enter any of my other active giveaways in my Gift Guide – one entry per additional active giveaway
- Give Clean Water (see the widget on the right, it is free) – Can be done daily!
Contest ends December 21, 2010 at 11:59 pm. Open to U.S. residents in the continental U.S. only. Winning comment will be chosen at random by Random.org and contacted for shipping information. Winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure – This is a sponsored giveaway, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.0