I have yet to see the new Harry Potter movie, but it is on my to-do list. I first started reading the series while I was living in London for school, and I fell in love. I still can’t believe there won’t be any more stories 🙁
For my fellow Harry Potter fans, there is a new book based on the movie. This pop-up book is soooo unique. It really is as you cool as would hope for with the Harry Potter series. Each page contains interactive features with tidbits about the movie and beautiful pop-up features. In addition to the giant pop-ups, there are mini pop-ups (just as intricate) on most pages. In the front of the book there is even a removable envelope with wizarding newspapers. The five main pop-ups feature Diagon Alley, Hogwarts, Magical Creatures, Magical Games and the Dark Arts. The book has you wondering how one can possibly create such beauty with paper!
While the reading level of the book is listed as 4-8 years, this is a book for fans. It’s intricate pop-ups would not be safe in the hands of the average 4 year old. I recommended this for tweens and older. And if you’re a fan, I totally recommend it!
Buy it – The Harry Potter pop-up book is currently on sale for $19 (regularly $34.95) on Amazon.
Win it — One lucky reader will win a copy of Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book: Based on the Film Phenomenon.
Mandatory Entry – Visit Holiday Gift Guide and tell me one other gift that is on your list for the holidays.
- “Like” TheSuburbanMom on Facebook. (Already a do, that counts too, just leave a comment.)
- Sign up for my newsletter. (You must confirm your subscription – thanks.)
- Follow TheSuburbanMom on Twitter ( @SuburbanMomClub) and tweet about this give away. “Enter to #win a #HarryPotter Pop-up book from TheSuburbanMom’s #giftguide @SuburbanMomClub #giveaway http://wp.me/pQHaE-2jT”
- Enter any of my other active giveaways in my Gift Guide – one entry per additional giveaway
- Give Clean Water (see the widget on the right, it is free) – Can be done daily!
Contest ends December 15, 2010 at 11:59 pm. Open to U.S. residents in the continental U.S. only. Winning comment will be chosen at random by Random.org and contacted for shipping information. Winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure – This is a sponsored giveaway, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.