Personalized calendars are a unique gift for the holidays. Everyone needs a calendar (or two) in their lives, and personalized ones by Tukaiz are just plain cool!
Tukaiz products use image personalization technology to create calendars, cards, posters and more. These unique items incorporate the recipient’s name into an image so it appears as if the photo was originally taken that way— like leaves on the ground spelling out their name or snow on a car that appears as if someone took their finger and drew the name right on the windshield. It is really neat. I am also happy to say that final project looks as good in person as it does on the site.
Even the ordering process with Tukaiz is cool. There are 10 sets of images to choose from for the calendars, and you can see what your name will look like in each image before you order. (Note, when you select the product you want to customize, it is automatically added to you cart before you customize it. Not to worry, if you change your mind, you can just delete that item from your cart later.)
The personalized name calendars make a great gift for less than $20 ($19.99 for a wall calendar and $14.99 for a desk calendar). It is even fun for the buyer to use the interactive site, play around with different images and names before they buy. And it is equally exciting for the recipient to see their name integrated into the image.
Buy it – Purchase calendars, holiday cards, posters and more from Tukaiz.
Win it — One lucky reader will win a personalized desktop calendar.
Mandatory Entry – Visit Holiday Gift Guide and tell me one other gift that is on your list for the holidays.
- “Like” TheSuburbanMom on Facebook. (Already a do, that counts too, just leave a comment.)
- Sign up for my newsletter. (You must confirm your subscription – thanks.)
- Follow TheSuburbanMom on Twitter ( @SuburbanMomClub) and tweet about this give away. “Enter to #win a personalized desktop calendar from TheSuburbanMom’s #giftguide @SuburbanMomClub #giveaway http://wp.me/pQHaE-2dQ”
- Enter any of my other active giveaways in my Gift Guide – one entry per additional giveaway.
- Give Clean Water (see the widget on the right, it is free) – Can be done daily!
Contest ends December 9, 2010 at 11:59 pm. Open to U.S. residents in the continental U.S. only. Winning comment will be chosen at random by Random.org and contacted for shipping information. Winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure – This is a sponsored giveaway, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.0