Summer = grilling out!
I have fond memories of dad grilling hamburgers and steaks on the grill while we swam in the pool, and I can’t wait to make those memories with my daughter. Lucky for me, my husband likes to grill. Unfortuantly, we have been spoiled by the grill pan and don’t do the real thing as often any more… But with the help of Things Remembered, I gave my husband a gift that will have him grilling again in no time. (A bit of a selfish gift, I must admit! LOL)
Bye-bye old, mismatched grilling tools – hello lovely matching tools that pack away in an engraved wooden! Really, this is an impressive set. The 4-piece set has everything you need: barbeque fork, tongs, basting brush and slotted spatula. This set leaves no question as to who is “King of the Grill.”
Another idea from Things Remembered, for the gadget-loving dad is a Multi-Tool Flashlight. The flashlight features a stylish, brushed stainless steel chassis you can engrave with his name or initials. Inside, he’ll find valuable tools, such as a large blade, scissors, can opener, saw, standard screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver, nail file and more. There’s something to help in just about any situation, which is why he’ll be so thankful to get it.
Buy it – You can get dad his own Personalized BBQ Grill Set online at Things Remembered. (Note, you can engrave both the box and the spatula.)
Win it – One lucky TheSuburbanMom reader will win a Personalized BBQ set – perfect for Father’s Day – valued at $65 (plus engraving).
Mandatory Entry – To enter, please visit Things Remembered and leave a comment telling me what other Things Remembered product you’d love to give dad for Father’s Day and how you’d engrave it.
Bonus entries (leave a separate comment for each additional entry you do):
- Sign up for my new newsletter. (You must confirm your subscription, please.)
- Follow @Tremembered and @SuburbanMomClub on Twitter and send a tweet that includes “I’m following @Tremembered thanks to @SuburbanMomClub – come see what you can #win http://wp.me/pQHaE-DG.” (1 entry – 1 time)
- Fan Things Remembered on Facebook and leave a comment on the wall about a Things Remembered gift you’d love to give for Father’s Day, how you’d engrave it, AND a link to this post.
- Become a fan of TheSuburbanMom on Facebook. (Already a fan, that counts too, just leave a comment.)
- Leave a comment on any other post on my blog, including entering another giveaway!
- Subscribe to TheSuburbanMom’s RSS Feed
Contest ends June 14, 2010 at 5 pm. Open to U.S. residents in the continental U.S. only. Winning comment will be chosen at random by Random.org and contacted for shipping information. Winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Discloser – I was given a Personalized BBQ Grill Set to review for this post and another is being provided for the giveaway, however, all thoughts and opinions are expressly my own. No other compensation was received.