Happy Earth Day & Week. I hope everyone will take a moment this week to look at your life and ask yourself how you can take a step toward being more green. Every little step is a step in the right direction, nothing is too small, so let’s all do something this week to make a positive impact n the world we share.
Lots of companies are getting into the green spirit with freebies and deals related to green living. Since I LOVE Freebies and I love to be green, here is a round up of all of the freebies to celebrate Earth Day & week. (I am sure there will be more, and I will post those individually as I learn of them.)
- Sunday, April 18 – Target will be giving away 1.5 million reusable bags (made from recycled bottles) to customers with any purchase. Get to Target early, last time they gave away bags they were gone quick. (Plus you will get $0.05 off your purchase every time you shop with this bag at Target.)
- Wednesday, April 21 – TheSuburbanMom’s EcoSmart Natural Bug Killer giveaway ends at 5 pm EST. Rid your home of bugs with these natural and organic products.
- Thursday, April 22 – The Disney Store will be giving away an eco-friendly baseball cap when you bring in 6 empty water bottles or soda cans. (1 per guest.)
- Thursday, April 22 – Pottery Barn Kids free Earth Day Celebration (11 am – 3 pm) celebrate with earth-friendly stories and activities! Best of all, your kids get a surprise they can plant at home.
- Thursday, April 22 – TheSuburbanMom’s Seventh Generation Spring Cleaning kit giveaway ends at 5 pm EST. (You can’t win if you don’t enter.)
- Thursday, April 22 – Free Origins Cleanser at Dillard’s.
- All week – Free 42 Recycled Crafts Ideas. Looking for ways to show your kids how to recycle everyday stuff into art, check out this free ebook.
- All week – Free Green Bag Tag at CVS. For every 4th time you shop with your reusable bag (with a Green Bag Tag) receive $1 ECB to use on any purchase. Usually the Green Bag is $.99, this week you get $.99 ECB automatically – it’s like getting it free!