My baby goes crazy, I mean CRAZY for avocados. It’s adorable how much she loves them, and I agree – yum! While she prefers to eat them plain, there are tons of yummy recipes for creating creamy goodness with avocados. This Halloween, Avocados From Mexico wants you to think about Ghoulishly Green avocado recipes. To get your creative juices flowing, Avocados From Mexico is hosting a Pinterest contest. The prize – $100 to 10 winners!
If you are like me you are probably on Pinterest a lot anyway, so why not create a pinboard and enter to win. Who knows, it might even inspire dinner or a Halloween party.
To enter, follow the directions below:
- Follow @mexicanavocados on Pinterest.
- Create a Pinboard called “Ghoulishly Green Halloween”, and put it under the “Holidays” category.
- Pin at least 3 of these Halloween recipes from Avocados From Mexico.
- Tag your images #iloveavocadosforhalloween.
- Fill up your board with all of your great ideas for the perfect ghoulishly green Halloween party.
- Fill out the entry form on the Pin to Win contest page.
- Contest ends October 28, 2012.
If you need some ideas, check out the Ghoulishly Green Halloween board example.
Plus I entered the contest myself. Here are a couple of things I pinned (yum):