Earth Day is April 22, and companies are getting in the spirit offering customers freebies for taking green steps to reduce reuse and recycle. If you need to pick up a new reusable tote, check out all of these freebies!
- Disney Store – Free reusable Chimpanzee tote on April 22
- Target – Free reusable tote on April 22
- Origins – Free Origins Moisturizer when you trade in your current skincare bottle (full or empty) to be recycled on April 22. Find a store near you here.
- Pottery Barn Kids – Free packets of sunflower seeds on April 21 and 22
- Free National Parks Week – FREE admission to all 397 national parks April 21-29
- Kellogg’s – FREE reusable shopping bags (4 to choose from) with the purchase of two Kellogg’s cereals – just pay $1.75 S&H.
- Lowe’s Home Improvement Stores – FREE trees on April 23
- H-E-B – Free tote bag when you bring in 5 plastic bags to be recycled between 11 am – 3 pm on April 22
- Michael’s Arts & Crafts – Free tote for kids when they “Make-It-Take-It” from 1 pm – 3 pm on April 22
- Jo-Ann Fabric – Free tote bag if you are one of the first 50 customers on April 22
- Chilpotle – Free burrito when you purchase a repurposed billboard lunch bag (must have already purchased bag)
Let me know if you see something I have missed so I can add it to the list.