American Express launched a new deals program with Facebook today called Link, Like, Love, and if you’re an Amex card holder you’ll want to check it out. To get started, head over to their Facebook page and click on the Link, Like, Love tab. You’ll need to link your American Express card (done securely on the American Express website), and you’ll then be able to choose from a variety of deals based upon your Facebook likes and interests. Deals will range from automatic statement credits for purchases to online coupon offers. Some of the deals I saw include:
- Spend $25 at Outback, get back $10
- Spend $20 at Whole Foods, get back $5
- Spend $75 at H&M, get back $10
- Spend $100 at Lord & Taylor, get back $25
- Spend $50 at Carrabba’s, get back $10
- Spend $10 at Dunkin’ Donuts, get back $2
If you find a deal you are interested in you only need to “claim” it, and then make the purchase within the time frame given for the deal. You’ll then automatically receive a statement credit once you make the purchase on your linked Amex card – no coupons required.
Check out the new Link, Like, Love deals at Facebook here.