When you have kids, you go through a LOT of batteries. Sheesh! I swear when they are small, everything takes batteries – musical toys, learning toys, flashlights, dancing toys, talking toys and, of course, cameras to capture all those toys in pixels! We go through lots of batteries, which is why I love long-lasting batteries and batteries with a hot deal.
Since the other thing we moms use a LOT of is gas, Energizer has a deal to help make both last longer. Purchase two packs of specially-marked Energizer® Ultimate Lithium or Energizer®Advanced Lithium batteries and you will get a $10 Prepaid Discover® Gas Rewards* card mailed to you. (This is good for AA and AAA Lithium batteries only, and you can find more details about this promo on Energizer’s Facebook Page.)
Purchase batteries you already need and get a gas card, sweet!
Giveaway – One lucky The Suburban Mom reader will win two packs of specially marked batteries (in their choice of AA or AAA) to use and redeem for the $10 gas card.
Mandatory Entry – Tell me what gets the most battery use in your house.
- “Like” TheSuburbanMom on Facebook. (Already a do, that counts too, just leave a comment below.)
- Sign up for my newsletter. (You must confirm your subscription – thanks.)
- Follow TheSuburbanMom on Twitter (@SuburbanMomClub) and tweet about this giveaway. “Enter to #win a $10 gas card and Energizer Batteries TheSuburbanMom @SuburbanMomClub http://wp.me/pQHaE-3sg”
- Grab my Virtual Baby Shower button (on the right) and proudly display it on your website. (3 bonus entries)
- Comment on any NON-giveaway post.
Contest ends July 14, 2011 at 11:59 pm. Open to U.S. residents in the continental U.S. only. Winning comment will be chosen at random by Random.org and contacted for shipping information. Winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure – This post is brought to you by Energizer, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.0