If you are not already a member of Publix’s Preschool Pals, you’ll want to check it out. The Preschool Pals is available to join for free for residents of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama and Tennessee.
We’ve developed an exciting program for two-, three- and four-year-olds, and parents alike. It’s educational, but it’s also entertaining. We call it Publix Preschool Pals. Sign up today. It’s free. Sign up today if your family lives in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama or Tennessee.
Here’s a look and what you get for joining:
- A Web site with up-to-date and relevant information that’ll help you deal effectively with the many aspects of parenting a preschooler.
- Tons of information to help your children realize their full potential while having fun.
- Member access to relevant and helpful information for parents of preschoolers on topics such as food safety, crafts and meal planning.
- A quarterly newsletter chock full of techniques to help you face the challenges of child rearing during the preschool years calmly and intelligently.
- Prizes for your child. They’ll come with your quarterly newsletter.
- Birthday cards for your child and valuable coupons every year.
- For two-year-olds, a very cool activity book with pictures to color and games to play, but each one educational.
- For three- and four-year-olds, a one-of-a-kind CD ROM that’s cooler-than-cool. An educational tool disguised as pure entertainment – seven lively games hosted by our own Publix Preschool Pals, each with an important life-lesson for children.
For more information and to sign-up click here.0