I ♥ Carrabba’s. Really, truly I do. Just thinking about my fav dish makes my mouth water. Since I love this restaurant so much, I am thrilled to offer TheSuburbanMom readers the chance to win a $25 gift card to Carrabba’s Italian Grill. (Date night!)
I know Carrabba’s has a full menu of delishious meals, but I have to admit that I am a creature of habit and every time I go, I have to have the Pasta Carrabba. To me, it is the best meal around!
One of the other top reasons to love Carrabba’s is the kid’s menu. Now that my daughter is two and starting to want her own meal, I have started to learn about the world of kid’s menus. Some of the best restaurants seem to have the worst kid’s meals, not Carrabba’s. I was so impressed that the chicken served to my daughter in her kid’s meal was the same seasoned and grilled chicken I found on top of my pasta. No plain boring chicken here, it was the same flavorful food I was eating. In fact, it was so good we took the leftovers home for me to eat for lunch the next day (because the kid’s meal is HUGE). (There weren’t any leftovers from my meal, I ate every bite.)
Carrabba’s is currently offering a couple of special promotions (until April 15 – so hurry in!). The first promotion is the Viaggi del Gusto Passport. The passport is essentially a coupon booklet that comes with recipes and culinary history. (When you visit your local Carrabba’s all you have to do is request the Passport.) The Passport/Special Offer includes:
– Limoncello Bread Pudding and a quartino of wine hailing from Tuscany
– Bruschette or Calamari representing Sardinia
– 20% discount on carry-out (in case you want to enjoy Italy right at home!)
The second offer is a chance for two lucky people to win tickets to Italy! (How I would LOVE to win these tickets.) Enter for your chance before April 15.
GIVEAWAY – Win a $25 Gift Card to Carrabba’s 48-Hour Giveaway ONLY!
Now that your taste buds are ready for Italian, here’s how you could win the $25 gift card to Carrabba’s from TheSuburbanMom.
Mandatory entry – Leave a comment telling me your favorite meal at Carrabba’s (don’t know, check the menu and tell me what you would like to try).
More opportunties to win (leave a separate comment for each additional entry you do):
- Follow TheSuburbanMom on Twitter (@SuburbanMomClub) and tweet about this give away. “I just entered to win a $25 Gift Card to Carrabba’s from TheSuburbanMom at http://bit.ly/a8dDXR – only 48 hours to enter!” (Or just use the retweet button)
- Become a fan of TheSuburbanMom on Facebook. (Already a fan, that counts too, just leave a comment.)
- Leave a comment on any other post in this site, and then come back and tell me here. (1 entry)
- Tell a friend! (I have to take your word on this one.) Tell a friend about TheSuburbanMom, this contest or to become a fan of my Facebook fan page and leave a comment telling me what you did to share. (1 entry only)
Contest ends April 7, 2010 at 5 pm. Open to U.S. residents only. Winning comment will be chosen at random by Random.org and contacted for shipping information. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Discloser – I was given also given a $25 gift card to Carrabba’s to review for this post, all thoughts and opinions are expressly my own. No other compensation was received.
This giveaway has ended, but there are always more giveaways to come. Check here for current giveaways.