Have you heard of Kellogg’s Family Rewards™ yet? It is an easy way to earn rewards from products you probably already have on your pantry shelf. In addition to codes from Kellogg’s products, you can also collect free bonus codes.
How does it work?
- Look for 16-digit codes printed inside specially marked Kellogg’s® cereals, Eggo® products, Pop-Tarts® toaster pastries, Cheez-It® crackers and Keebler® cookies and crackers.
- Enter codes and earn points at KelloggsFamilyRewards.com.
- Collect and redeem points for fun items in our rewards catalog.
And to sweeten the deal – Each time you enter a code, you’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win $200 in free groceries from Kellogg. One winner is selected daily. (Note – I actually won this!!!)
What can you redeem your codes for?
- Coupons, Discounts and Gift Cards
- Sweepstakes and Instant Wins
- Books, Music and Magazines
- Electronics, Toys and Games
- Housewares and Kitchen Gadgets
- Apparel and Gear
- Donations and Charity Support (Beginning April 2013)
Bonus points 275 points
2013KFRBONUSCODE – 50 points
HOWITWORKS20PNTS -20 points
ERESUNGANADORHOY – 50 points
KFRNOWONFACEBOOK - 20 points
KFRDELTAENTERNOW - 50 points
KFRFAVPOPTARTS10 - 10 points
KFRFREEGROCERIES - 50 points
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO -25 points
Plus members can also log in at KelloggsFamilyRewards.com and print exclusive coupons for Kellogg’s® products and other brands/goods at any time.
So, what are you waiting for? Click on either of the images to sign up for Kellogg’s Family Rewards and get started collecting points. Don’t forget to add the codes above to get you started with 275 points.