The TODAY Show Jill’s Steals and Deals for September 20th

The TODAY SHOW is back with another installment of Jill’s Steals and Deals for September 20, 2011. These deals tend to sell out quickly, so you’ll want to act fast. Be sure to take note of all of the details of each deal, as some products may take up to 8 weeks to arrive.

*TheSuburbanMom is not affiliated with The TODAY Show or Jill’s Steals and Deals. I am only reposting the information to help spread the word to my readers.

Today’s deals include:

Set of three bras from Best Bra
Retail price: $60
Discount price: $12.95
Percent discount: Up to 78% off!

Best Bra is offering their Basic Set at a deep discount to TODAY viewers. It includes three bras, one each in the colors black, white and nude. They are offering it in six sizes: XS-S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL. “The stretch fabric and design make this the most comfortable bra you’ll ever wear, all while giving you flattering shape and lift,” the company writes.

The product could take up to four weeks for delivery and cost $6.95 in shipping for the first set purchased and $4.95 for additional sets.

Terzetto handbags

Retail price: $425
Discount price: $65
Percent discount: Up to 85% off!

Terzetto is offering two styles of their 100 percent genuine leather handbags at deep discounts for TODAY viewers: The textured style comes in black, brown and blue; the snake-skin etched style comes in white, gray, rust and gold.

The bags include a detachable strap, textured trim, cushion handles, a spacious inside and a zipper pocket on the outside and inside.

The bags could take up to three weeks to arrive at a shipping cost of $14.95.

KaplanMD beauty product collections

Retail price: $305 – $325
Discount price: $35
Percent discount: Up to 89% off!

KaplanMD is offering two separate beauty bundles at deep discounts to TODAY viewers.

KaplanMD Collection:
- Cleansing Lotion (6 oz.)
- Revitalizing Toner (5 oz.)
- Day Cream SPF 15 (1.7 oz.)
- Replenishing Night Cream (1.7 oz.)
The KaplanMD Collection comes in a white gift box.

KaplanMD Night Repair Kit:
- Cleansing Lotion (6 oz.)
- Revitalizing Toner (5 oz.)
- Replenishing Night Cream (1.7 oz.)
- Firming Mask (3.25 oz.)
The items in the KaplanMD Night Repair Kit will ship as individually wrapped products.

All sales are final and non-refundable. Products should arrive within two weeks with an estimated shipping price of $10.

Lisa Stewart personalized leather bracelets
Retail price: $125
Discount price: $25
Percent discount: Up to 80% off!

Lisa Stewart is offering their cuff bracelets at deep discounts, with the option to personalize the item with any letter of the alphabet.

It comes with three snap sizes for small, medium and large wrists. You can choose from a brown or black leather band.

Products could take up to four weeks to arrive with a shipping cost of $10 for the first item and $5 for each additional item.

Kenneth Cole Reaction Women’s Down Filled Jacket with Faux Fur Hood
Retail price: $220
Discount price: $65
Percent discount: Up to 70% off!

Kenneth Cole is offering their Reaction Women’s Down Filled Jacket with Faux Fur Hood at a deep discount for TODAY viewers. The company is offering it in four colors: black, olive green, red and beige.

The jacket could take up to 10 days to arrive with a shipping cost of $12.95.

Kenneth Cole New York Women’s Wool Peacoat
Retail price: $250
Discount price: $79
Percent discount: Up to 68% off!

Kenneth Cole is offering their New York Women’s Wool Peacoat at a deep discount for TODAY viewers. The company is offering it in four colors: black, garnet, grey and creme.

The jacket could take up to 10 days to arrive with a shipping cost of $12.95.

Comments

1. I ordered the Terzetto handbag as soon as it came out on the show (Sept 20th) & I just got it last week (November) & I’d like to return it as it’s too small & doesn’t seem to be a great quality, however, the sale was final so I’ll have to maybe give this purse as present to someone? I don’t know but I thought this deal would be much better….disappointed.

2. I ordered two bags. One bag is fine but the lining of the other bag is bunched up and stitched to the purse and will not lay down at all. Very disappointed. Would like my money back or a quick replacement as these were Christmas gifts. I tried emailing but just got an auto-reply. Lisa please reply!

3. I ordered 4 Terzetto bags as gifts. The quality is average/below average. The shoulder straps are made of thin leather and are not wide enough…the straps would be more appropriate for a clutch bag not a satchel style bag. The solid pebbled leather bags (got 3) are of slightly better quality than the rust patterned bag I received. The leather on the patterned bag was already dry and cracking from the way the bag was packed (folded over flat and stuffed into a box with the other 3 bags). All the bags reek of a chemical smell that has yet to diminish after 6 days. These bags were definitely not designer quality. The retail cost is laughable and based on the poor quality, I do not see the $60 price of these bags a “deal.” First and last time I will buy something suggested by Today’s show Jill. She really should explain herself on this one…she has no credibility whatsoever with me.

4. I recevied my bag a few days ago and I absolutely love it. The price was wonderful and I love the color, I got the brown, I wish I got the bracelet also. I have received so compliments on my new bag and I am very satisfied. Thank you!

5. I received mineyesterday, 5 weeks after ordering . It’s soft, the real leather, attractive. The zipper is cheap, the shoulder strap at its shortest is too long and there is so much material in the lining that I have to pin it back. I guess I have to take the good and the bad. Would I buy from Jill’s Steals and Deals again? Unlikely.

6. After waiting 6 weeks I received my bag today.I just wanted to comment that I e-mailed and called the number I saw posted on this comment board and I was pleasantly surprised that my phone call was returned and my e-mail was responded to with a ship date and tracking number. I wish it wouldn’t have taken so long, but overall I am satisfied. Would I ever purchase from Jill’s steal and deals again? No. We should have been told upfront how long it would take to recieve, if I could have cancelled my order,I would have.

7. Did anyone receive the bras?

8. Linda Henry says:

Ordered 2 sets of bras in September and have not received them yet. Lisa please respond!

9. NOOOOOOO!! They have the worst customer service! After waiting several weeks I emailed them back to check on the order ( I did get a conformation email- but that is it) they responded back several days later and asked me to call the 800 customer service number, after trying and being disconnected 4 times I finally was able to to talk to someone who said there was a problem with the credit card. They “tried to charge it 5 x’s but it did not go trhu” the cc company tells me a different story and there is no reason it should not have gone thru unless it was an error on their end. The cust. service person said they would be happy to reorder them at $89 plus shipping . I am glad to know that apparently hundreds of other people had the same experience and those few that actualy got them say they are horrible so maybe we really are the lucky ones? But their customer service sucks!! It was just a big waste of time!!!!!

10. no longer waiting says:

@ Laura: Yes I did receive my bracelet and it is beautiful. I love it and so does everyone else who has seen it. The leather is very soft. I got the silver with my first initial “J” on it. It is very nice and look forward to wearing it again soon.

As for the bras, I see that others did not like them. I love them, however. They are very comfortable. I am not very ‘big’ at the top, so maybe that’s why I like them so much. I only ordered 1 set, but wish I had ordered 2 for the price. I really lover wearing them either just around the house or out. I forget I have them on, but give me a good lift.

11. The Bra deal is a bummer! I see others have had the same problem! I have been waiting for them to come and today they tell me there was a problem with the order but they would reorder them for me I just have to pay $90 and shipping! Give me a break this! So if you don’t have yours yet good luck!

12. charlotte page says:

Haven’t heard a word from them. Does anyone know how to contact them?

13. I was emailing them at CSToday@worldsbestbra.com and had no luck. They told me that I could buy a regular price. I called them and they asked for my correct credit card number and said it would take up to 14 business days and no problem. I got them the other day but haven’t tried them on yet. Customer service was great but I was trying very hard myself to be nice and not yell which I usually do.
    This is what I got in an email:

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to call customer service at 1-800-206-0939. Our working hours are from 6:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday through Friday and 6:00 am to 3:00 pm Saturday, Pacific Standard Time.

14. I STILL have NOT received my bra order either – although they took my money long ago!!!

15. Marcia Lallky says:

I never received the 2 sets of Bras that I ordered. After a month or so I decided that possibly the order did not go through. Today as I was cleearing the top of my desk off, I happened upon a email receipt CSToday for my order of 2 Best Bra Basic Sets L for $37.80. I called the Tel No and got someone in India or God knows where. They had no record and suggested that I check the US Postal Service. Well you know the answer to that contact. They couldn’t find it, Duh!

What do I do now??????

16. Debbie Buber says:

I hate to say this but that Best Bra company is a scam. They charged me for two orders when I only placed one. I called the CS which is in India was told when the second order comes to return to sender unopened which the postmaster did. They did not credit me so I opened a dispute through my C.C. company and they replied that the orders are not returnable (but I didnt order the duplicate!!!) After talking to India again they just kept repeating the deal is not returnable then hung up…good luck you’ll need it. They are really rude and they dont care!!!! I was stuck with the original order and now I am being charged for another duplicate order I dont even have! I will never ever order from the Today show deals again. Lousy quality to boot!

17. stop ripping people off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Paulette Moudakis says:

WARNING!! Watch out for some of these supposed “Deals” from Jill’s Steals & Deals. I got sucked in and bought the Terzetto bag from them last November. I just got around to using it on my vacation this week. This was supposedly a $425 handbag, that I got a great “deal” on for $65 plus $15 shipping and CA sales tax bringing it to $86.00 When I got it in, it looked like cheap plastic and was poorly constructed, but these sales are all Final Sales. Well, I set it aside until I was going on vacation and decided to use it. It last all of TWO DAYS before the shoulder strap broke rendering it useless. I am SOOOOOO angry about this piece of junk handbag and the inconvenience it put me through on vacation. Also funny to know that there is NO address, phone number or real info about them on their site. Their service was horrible from the start. The “deal” was actually shown in September – they immediately charged my credit card, but it took until November until I actually got this junk – and only after writing to them asking where it was AFTER I already had to pay for it. I think Jill needs to check out her “Deals” a whole lot better before she includes them on her segments. I for one will NEVER bite for one of these again.

19. probinson83@yahoo.com says:

I love the segment on the show but I can’t for the life of me find the current page on the web. Could you send me a link.

Thanks

20. Joanne Cook says:

I ordered two packages of fragrances back in October. I bought them for stocking stuffers…they were very reasonable and had fun names. I can’t remember what they were called. They were stick like bottles I believe with 5 in each package.
    Please help! I never received them.

21. To whom ever

There was a Mother day special on some robes. I order 5 the day they were shown. Mother’s Day has come and gone I still have not heard a word from this company. They have receive their payment. So what’s up with this?…

22. I’m sorry, that definitely is very frustrating, and should not be the way the company is handling the problem. If the company won’t make it right, I would suggest taking it up with your credit card company.